Spanish Online Reading Library Now Available I have, sitting on my desk, unprocessed requests for over 6,200 English books. In an attempt to deal with this backlog of requests, I have felt the need to find ways of making my material available through electronic means. The first step in this process was to set up an English Online Reading Library. This was completed last month. I have now completed a Spanish Online Reading Library of my books. While there is much work to do to get all my material translated and available on this online library, I have two translators working with me on this project. I was able to add two new Spanish books this past month. I recognize that this online library will only be of use if people have access to the internet and are aware of the site. I am asking the Lord to bless this effort, however, as I seek to make my Bible studies and commentaries available to Spanish speaking believers around the world. Would you pray with me that this Spanish Online Reading Library would be a useful tool for Spanish believers? F. Wayne Mac Leod Light To My Path Book Distribution | |