Translate

LTMP Online Reading Library

Light To My Path Online Reading Library

As you know I have been involved for many years now with the distribution of printed books to believers in over 60 countries. The demand for these books has continued to increase. I have a file of about 70 emails to process. For months now, I have been adding seven new contacts a week to my mailing list. The last fifteen emails I processed requested about 800 books. As each of these books are shipped free of charge, you can imagine how this has quickly become far more than I can handle.

To meet this growing need, I have felt the leading of the Lord to look into ways of distrbuting books by electronic means. While my books can be purchased as ebooks on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com, the current need is to reach those who do not have the resources to purchase Bible material. 

The process of electronic distribution is more complicated than the physical distribution as there are a variety of formats and means of distribution. The first step in this electronic distribution is now complet. Over the past few months I have created a new website which includes an online reading library.

I have made all my English books available in html format for online reading. I am hoping that the Light To My Path Reading Library will be a useful resource for those who have internet access either on their smartphone or computer. 

The online reading library has its limitations as many Christian workers do not have easy access to internet. I am trusting that the site will be helpful, however, to those with smartphones, tablets or laptops who can access the internet through a cybercafe or a free wi-fi connection.

Would you pray with me that this online resource will become known and used by believers around the world for the glory of our Lord and the encouragement of His children?

F. Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution

Visit Light To My Path Online Reading Library
Copyright © 2019 Light To My Path Book Distribution, All rights reserved.
Monthly newsletter of Wayne and Diane Mac Leod.

Our mailing address is:
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street
Sydney Mines, NS B1V 1Y5
Canada

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp