How to Meet a Growing Demand In recent months, I have found myself overwhelmed by requests for printed books. I now have unprocessed letters and emails on my desk requesting over 8,000 copies of my books. Last month I set up an online reading library in both English and Spanish. It will take a while for people to become aware of this and start using it. Many people, however, still prefer to have a physical book that they can share with a friend or put in a library and loan. Over the years the Lord has opened distribution centres from which my books have been distributed. This has been the case in Korea, Tanzania, Myanmar, India and Pakistan. The great advantage to these locations is that I am able to have the books printed and distributed locally. This avoids the high cost of postage and shipping. While Korean, Swahili, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu and Burmese books have been distributed this way, all English books for free distribution are printed and shipped from my office in Sydney Mines. I do not have any English distribution centres overseas. I have been asking the Lord about this over the past month. I have one particular city where I have requests for well over 1,000 copies of my books. I have been wondering if this would be a good location for a centre where people could go to get copies of my English material. It is not my desire to rush out and make this happen in my own wisdom. I believe that if this is something the Lord wants, He already knows the partnership I need to make and the people He wants to be involved. Would you pray with me for His wisdom and clarity in this matter? F. Wayne Mac Leod Light To My Path Book Distribution |