The Lord Watches Over There are times when I receive requests for books that I am left shaking my head in wonder. Consider the example of the letter I received today in the above photo. The individual not only placed the address label in the wrong place but the only thing correct about the address is the organisation, street name and country. The town name is incorrect, there is no province or even anything that resembles my postal code (B1V 1Y5). How did this request from a Indian Bible student reach me? No corrections or suggestions were made by the post office on this envelope nor was it returned for incorrect address. It traveled from India directly to my mailbox. The human thing to do would be to credit Canada Post. I chose, however, to see a hand bigger than Canada Post in this. The Lord watched over this envelope. He assured that it reached its destination so that this Bible student would be blessed with Bible study material for his future ministry. I have been reassured today that God is in this ministry. - F. Wayne Mac Leod (Light To My Path Book Distribution) |