"Not What I Expected" Swahili Edition going to Print Not What I Expected is a study of Exodus 16:3 and the response of the people of Israel to their newfound freedom from Egypt. This study has now been translated into Swahili and is going to print in Tanzania. The Lord has provided the funds for this and we anticipate printing and distributing 1,000 copies of this book in the country over the coming months. Would you pray that this study would not only be a means of personal encouragement for the pastors and Bible students who receive it but also a tool they can use in their preaching and teaching. I would also appreciate prayers that the printing of this book would go well. I had some difficulty getting money transferred to Tanzania for this project but I am thankful that after being rejected three times by Western Union, the Lord opened a door through another means which proved to be much simpler and cheaper. I thank the Lord for His guidance in this matter. F. Wayne Mac Leod Light To My Path Book Distribution |