Translate

Swahili Distribution in Tanzania

200 Tanzanian Youth Receive
Swahili Bible Study Book

I just received a report from Tanzania that 200 copies of my book entitled "Not What I Expected", a study of Exodus 16:3, have been distributed to youth at a conference this month. What a privilege it is to touch these Swahili speaking believers with the Word of God by means of these books.

This is the fourth Swahili translation the Lord has enabled us to complete. Already, plans are underway for the next book. I would like to take a moment to give thanks for the provision of the Lord to translate and print these four books. I would also like to give thanks for a Swahili translator who has not only been give a burden to see these books distributed, but also a ministry and position in the church that puts him in contact with thousands of Swahili believers each year. All this is from the Lord.

Would you take a moment with me to give thanks for this open door in Tanzania and for the Lord's provision of resources and people to make it possible. Pray that nothing would stand in the way of what He wants to accomplish through the work He given us in this country. - F. Wayne Mac Leod (Light To My Path Book Distribution)

Not What I Expected - Swahili Edition
Copyright © 2017 Light To My Path Book Distribution, All rights reserved.
Monthly newsletter of Wayne and Diane Mac Leod.

Our mailing address is:
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street
Sydney Mines, NS B1V 1Y5
Canada

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp