Translate

May 2014 Update

DEAR FRIENDS:
‎Thank you for your ongoing prayers. Diane and I have been felt somewhat tired this month but continue to know the Lord's strength to do what He has called us to do. Your prayers have been much appreciated. 

HEALTH:
‎I praise the Lord for ongoing strength to write, teach and distribute the teaching of God's Word. I do have to pace myself these days. A partially collapsed lung has made me feel a little tired. We're trusting that this will be back to normal shortly. 

WRITING:
‎I have been working on a number of short studies this past couple of months. Diane is proof reading a study on the "relenting" of God. A Study of Exodus 13:17-18 (By Way of the Red Sea) and another on Jeremiah 51:8 (Perhaps She May be Healed) are also waiting in line to be proof read and released. I trust that as these passages of Scripture are opened they will be a blessing to those who use them. 

TRANSLATING:
The Lord continues to open doors for the translation of books. There are five books in translation right now. Two of these are being translated into Spanish in Cuba. Anorther two are being translated in India --one into Tamil and the other into Odia. The final book has been translated into Burmese for distribution in Myanmar.

With busy schedules and internet connection problems, it is often difficult to be in regular contact with some of these translators. Pray with me for the completion of all five of these projects. Pray also that I would be able to maintain good working relationships with each of these translators.

TEACHING
I am thankful for the opportunities the Lord has given me here in Cape Breton to be involved in a regular ministry of teaching and preaching. Each week I travel to Blues Mills to speak to a small group of believers who faithfully gather. I am also doing what I can to provide some pastoral care.

Just last week we started our Bible study in Goose Cove. We will be meeting each week until the end of June.

Diane has been traveling to the Goose Cove area for a weekly children's club. Pray that the Lord would use this to minister to the kids that attend.

DISTRIBUTING:
Printed books are going out on a regular basis. It seems that every week more people write or email asking that I send them material. ‎Currently I am shipping books to just over 1750 people. We have another 60-70 requests that have yet to be added to our database from this past month. 

I'm also thankful for those who are purchasing ebooks through Kobo and Kindle. Last month 30 some ebooks were sold. All the funds from these sales are used for the ministry. 

Each month I am giving away a free PDF copy of one of my books. Last month's book was a commentary on Exodus. This is still available at the bookstore for free download. I have also added the commentary on Leviticus. Visit www.ltmp.ca/store and follow the "ENGLISH PDF eBooks"‎ link.

Please note that the store software requires that you go through the checkout process but you will not be charged. Feel free to share this link with others you feel may be interested in these free books.

TRAVELING :
I have accepted an invitation to g to Myanmar the last week of June. The Lord has provided the funds necessary for a three day conference with about 120 Christian workers in the Yangon area. I will be with them the first week of July.

I would appreciate your prayers as I seek the Lord about what He wants me share with these believers. 
Please pray for a rich blessing on this time in Myanmar. 

THANK YOU
As always we would like to thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement. 


God bless,
 
F. Wayne Mac Leod 

Light To My Path Book Distribution 
153 Atlantic Street, 
Sydney Mines, NS CANADA B1V 1Y5

----------

Ministry Site: http://www.ltmp.ca 
Bookstore: http://www.ltmp.ca/store 
Blackberry Channel: bbmc:C003C1D73