As I write, I am preparing for my trip to Myanmar. I will leave on June 26th and return to Canada on July 9th. I would appreciate your prayers for this time.
During my time in Myanmar, I am scheduled to do a three day Bible Conference with about 120 Christian workers. Pray that I would have wisdom as I seek the Lord about what to share with these leaders. Pray that this would be a time of rich blessing for everyone attending. Pray also that I would be sensitive to the culture and ministry opportunities the Lord presents at this time.
TRANSLATIONS IN PROCESS
I have often been encouraged in the way the Lord has been opening doors for the translation of the material I am writing. We are working on four translations right now.
My commentary on Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 2) is being translated into Spanish in Cuba . It is scheduled to be completed this month. I will print this myself and add it to my Spanish distribution list.
How Can I Be Sure? a study on the assurance of salvation, has also been translated into Spanish in Cuba. We are awaiting layout and pricing. I hope to send the money for the printing and distribution of 1,000 copies of this book soon.
Overcoming Temptation, a study of the temptation of Christ has been translated into Tamil. I am awaiting the price to print 1,000 copies of this book in India. This is my first Tamil translation.
The Lord Sheep, a study of Jesus' parable by that name, has been sent to India for translation into the Oriya language. This is our second book in Oriya. Upon completion I will print it myself and add it to my distribution list. I have the names and addresses of 50 Oriya speaking believers who will receive free copies of this book.
UPCOMING TRANSLATIONS
My Hindi, Urdu, Swahili and Burmese translators have been very patient as they wait for me to get back to them. I appreciate their work and enthusiasm to share the teaching of God with their people. I need wisdom, however, as I seek the Lord about His timing for each project.
We are reaching over 6,000 believers through this translation ministry.
INTERNET MINISTRY
For a number of years I have been asking the Lord for an open door in North America and Europe. One of the ways this has been happening is through the sale of e-books online. I have spent months formatting books for Kobo and Kindle. All my books are now available for use on these e-reader platforms.
I am now formatting books for use on Smashwords. This means that they will be available in even more formats. Pray with me that those who are purchasing these books will be blessed and encouraged in their spiritual life.
NEW ENGLISH STUDIES
I have completed five other studies that I trust will be released in the coming months. I have been richly blessed to have the opportunity to spend time in the Word. I cannot think of a ministry I would rather do. Please pray, however, that the Lord would give me insight into His Word and that I would correctly interpret and apply it.
HEALTH
Some have been asking about the issue I was having with my lungs. Tests have indicated that I have lost about one third of my lung capacity. We do not know what has caused this and I await an appointment with a respirologist to look into this further. I can get tired and have to pace myself but apart from that I am continuing as usual.
As always, thanks for your prayers and concern for this ministry. I am always being stretched as I wait on the Lord's timing, provision and leading. He continually shows me that this His work and must be done in His way and time. Pray that I would be faithful to do all He places in my hands.
God bless,
F. Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street,
Sydney Mines, NS CANADA B1V 1Y5
----------
Ministry Site: http://www.ltmp.ca
Bookstore: http://www.ltmp.ca/store
Blackberry Channel: bbmc:C003C1D73