DEAR FRIENDS:
Thank you for your prayers and support this past month. While my regular routine was somewhat disrupted this month, there was plenty of evidence of God's presence in it. We certainly appreciate your prayers.
SPEAKING AND CONFERENCES
In March Diane and I attended two missions conferences. The first was in Wallace River, N.S., the second was the Jesus to the Nations Conference in Halifax. It was a blessing to meet people and have the opportunity to share and pray with them over the course of those two weekends.
NEW STUDIES
"East of Eden," a study of Genesis 4:16 has now been printed and ready for distribution. The first copies of "Philip the Evangelist, Lessons from the Ministry of Philip the Evangelist" have been printed and I hope to have it available by next week.
E-BOOKS
All my books are available in electronic format. This month, however, I have been re-formatting them so that they are easier to navigate with e-readers and computers. I expect this will take all of April to finish. When this task is completed, it will be much easier to locate a particular Bible passage in the commentaries.
I continue to offer a free PDF format book each month. These books are available at the following location:
www.ltmp.ca/store/product-list.php?pg1-cid72.html
The current download is a commentary on Genesis. Please note that my shopping cart software requires that you sign in to receive this free book. By subscribing to receive "special offers" you will be notified when a new book is available for free download.
I have had some Christian workers in the Philippines and Africa take advantage of this free download. I am trusting that this will be another means to reach out with the truth of God's Word.
TRANSLATIONS
A number of translations and distribution projects are in progress now. Here is a list of what is taking place this month:
1) Printing of 1,200 copies of the Swahili translation of "Someone Else's Faith" in Tanzania.
2) Printing of 1,000 copies of the Burmese translation of "Our God Reigns" in Myanmar.
3) Translation into Spanish of "Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 2) in Cuba.
4) Layout and preparation for printing and distribution of 1,000 - 1,200 copies of the Spanish translation of "How Can I Be Sure?" in Cuba.
5) Translation of "Overcoming Temptation" into Tamil in India.
6) Distribution of 1,000 copies of the Urdu commentary on Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 2) in Pakistan.
I am thankful for the privilege of working with these translators and distributors. Pray with me for provision for this ongoing ministry. Thousands of people are being reached with the truth of God's Word through this aspect of the ministry.
TRAVEL
I have been in communication with my translator/distributor in Myanmar. He has invited me to go there in July. This will give us time to get to know each other better. We are also planning a Bible Conference while I am there.
Would you pray with me for the blessing of the Lord on the preparation for this trip? Pray also that I will be a blessing to those who have been receiving copies of my books in the Burmese language.
HEALTH
I have been trying to find a solution to some aches and pains I have been feeling the past month. At present these are minor inconveniences but I would appreciate your prayers for this.
THANK YOU
Once again, I want to say thank you to all who have stood behind us this past month in financial support, encouragement, and prayers. May the Lord bless you for your vital role in reaching believers around the world with the teaching of God's Word.
God bless,
F. Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street,
Sydney Mines, NS CANADA B1V 1Y5
----------
Ministry Site: http://www.ltmp.ca
Bookstore: http://www.ltmp.ca/store
Blackberry Channel: bbmc:C003C1D73
F. Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street,
Sydney Mines, NS CANADA B1V 1Y5
----------
Ministry Site: http://www.ltmp.ca
Bookstore: http://www.ltmp.ca/store
Send from 'Group Sender' app for BlackBerry 10