DEAR FRIENDS:
We certainly have appreciated your prayers over this past couple of months. Please excuse the period of silence. I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed and decided to wait until I could get a better perspective before writing.
The ministry of Light To My Path Book Distribution has been growing over the past few years. This has been wonderful to see but it has also been a challenge for me. Throughout this time I have been seeing how the Lord has been strengthening and providing in some unusual ways.
I am currently sending free English and Spanish books to 1,600 Christian workers around the world. All of these contacts receive a small package of books once every three or four years. This number continues to go up as I am regularly getting new requests by email and post.
Every week Diane's parents, Jim and Marion Arnott, now in their eighties, come to package up books and get them out. This has been a hugh blessing for me and has set me free to work on other aspects of the ministry.
Seventy-five percent of the provision for this English and Spanish distribution comes from a small rural church of about 15 people where I have been speaking each week for the past 2 years. This is a church that has been looking for a full time church planter for over two years now but as of yet not a single person has indicated an interest in taking on that role.
I am also working with seven translators. Four of these translators are distributing the books they translate to 1,000 people each. This means that I am supplying books to another 4,000 believers in other languages. Most of these translators tell me that they could distribute much more than 1,000 copies but they are grateful for what I can currently supply.
So far this year the Lord has supplied over $15,000 just for translation alone. Over $11,000 of this came from the royalties on my books sold in Korea last year.
As I reflect on the ministry of Light To My Path Book Distribution I am amazed at the Lord's choice of partners. A faithful and willing couple in their eighties, a small mission church of 15 people and a Korean book publisher have been instruments God has been using to reach the almost 6,000 people we are supplying with Christian materials.
I am also thankful to the Lord for the churches and individual supporters who have also sacrificially given to provide for our living expenses and the balance needed to continue the ministry of opening the Word of God to the nations.
Praise the Lord with me for the way He has been providing so that this work can move forward.
God bless,
F. Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street,
Sydney Mines, NS CANADA B1V 1Y5
Ministry Site:http://www.ltmp.ca
Bookstore:http://www.ltmp.ca/store