Translate

October 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:

I am a bit late getting this monthly update out. October has been a busy month but we are encouraged in what the Lord is doing.

BOOK TRANSLATIONS
We continue to work on a number of books overseas at this time. I have paid for the translation and printing of 1,000 copies each of the Hindi translation of Volumes 1 and 2 of my commentaries on the book of Psalms. These 2,000 books will be translated printed and distributed in India in the coming months.

The Lord has also provided for the Spanish translation of my commentary on Romans. This translation is being done in Cuba. Upon completion, I will print this book myself and distribute it to my Spanish speaking contacts by mail.

Just this week I sent money to Myanmar to cover the translation and printing of 1,000 copies of my commentary on Jesus' parable of the lost sheep. Translation is underway now and the books will be printed and distributed in Myanmar in the coming months.

I am thankful to the Lord for my co-workers in India, Cuba and Myanmar who are now working on these projects.

NEXT PROJECT
With these projects underway, I can now focus my attention on the next translation project. The Swahili translation of my commentary on Jesus' parable of the lost sheep is now complete. Our plan is now to print 1,000 copies in Tanzania for Bible schools and pastors. We will be able to do this for about $1,400. I am thankful for my translator/distributor who will be working to get this done as soon as the Lord provides the funds.

NEW BOOKS
I just recently completed a 102 page study of Acts 2:42-47 called, "The Revival of Acts 2, The Work of the Holy Spirit in the Early Church." The printed edition is now available on the website. It will soon be added to my distribution list. In the coming months I will format this for ebook readers as well.

My study on the Fruit of the Spirit simply called By Their Fruit, has gone through first proof reading and will soon be sent out for final reading. I hope to have this study available within the next month or so.

I am currently working on a study of Philippians 4:6-7.

EBOOKS
A good part of my time this past month has been taken up with formatting and publishing books on both the Kobo and Kindle websites. I now have over twenty titles on these sites but there is a lot more work to do to get the other titles formatted and available.


By formatting these books and publishing them in ebook format we expand our reach with the teaching of God's Word. My prayer has been that the Lord would bring the right people to these books at the right time. I have links to all the ebooks currently available on my website at www.ltmp.ca/ebooks.


KOREA
I received the following email from the publisher of the Korean commentary series:

"Dear Wayne,

Thanks for your e-mail. We started recently family worship movement in Korea. Every night at 10. PM. all the family members get together and study Bible using your commentary under the leadership of father of each family. Please pray for this movement."

It is encouraging to see how the Lord has been pleased to use these Bible commentaries in these Korean families. I have been asking God that this would have an impact on these families.

SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Last week I had the privilege of speaking at the anniversary services at Grace Fellowship Church in Sydney Mines. During the evening service they presented me with a plaque in recognition of the completion of the Bible commentary series. I was encouraged by this and am grateful to the church for this recognition though I am often uncomfortable with such things.

I will be speaking this week at another local church anniversary service and a third such service in Halifax in November. I am thankful to Sovereign Grace in Blues Mills for giving me this time off to speak at these events.

MONTHLY EBOOK
This month I would like to offer a copy of my study of Exodus 4:1-5 entitled, "What is That in Your Hand? The Call of a Reluctant Servant". This is a study of the call of God on the life of Moses. I trust it will be a blessing to you . To obtain your free pdf format of this book visit:

http://ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* The Lord has provided the finances necessary for the translation of a second book into Burmese for Myanmar.

* That Korean families are gathering in the evening to read the Word and study using the Bible commentaries we have translated.

* For the partners the Lord has given to translate, distribute and print my books overseas.

Prayer:
* For the provision of the remaining funds necessary for the printing of 1,000 copies of the study, "The Lost Sheep" in Swahili.

* That the Lord would lead the right people to the ebooks I have been publishing on the Kobo and Kindle websites and that He would use these books to encourage His people in His Word.

* For my speaking engagements in October and November and for my preparation of the study on Philippians 4:6-7.

THANK YOU
God has been leading and opening doors of opportunity. Your prayers and support empower this ministry so that people are reached with the Word and touched by God's Spirit. Thank you so much for your role.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA



Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network