Translate

September 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:

Thank You so much for you interest in our ongoing ministry. Your prayers and support have been appreciated. You are very much part of this work. Here's what has been happening this past month.

BOOK TRANSLATIONS
We continue to wait on the translation of the two volume commentary set on Psalms in Hindi and the Spanish translation of the Romans commentary.

We have been able to get the Mbundu translation of The Parable of the Tiny Seed on computer and have sent the printed copy back to Zambia by mail for corrections. I have been trying to get in touch with the translator to see if we can print this in Zambia or if I will have to print it and send it into the country. This is the first time I have had to work out these details with someone who has no computer access so communication has been slow.

UPCOMING PROJECTS
I have already mentioned the work we are doing with the Mbundu translation of the Tiny Seed. We also have two other projects in line.

The first is the Burmese translation of the book, The Lost Sheep. I am waiting for the final funds to come in before giving the translator the "go ahead." I'm hoping that we will be able to get started with this soon. We will translate and print 1,000 copies of this for distribution in Myanmar. We will be able to print these 1,000 books for about $600.

I received the Swahili translation of the commentary on The Lost Sheep a couple of weeks ago. My translator tells me we can produce this for about $1.40 a book. Our goal is to publish and distribute 1,000 books in Tanzania.

I am so thankful to the Lord for the opportunities to minister to believers in India, Cuba, Zambia, Tanzania and Myanmar. Through these. Next four projects, thousands of believers will be touched with the teaching of God's Word in their own language.

WRITING PROJECTS
I just completed a study in Ephesians 1-3 called, In Him: Our Spiritual Blessings in Christ.

This week I will work toward getting another study ready for proof reading. I have four such studies now waiting for me to review.

LOCAL MINISTRY
Diane has been serving in a children's ministry in Sydney Mines and Tarbot. I have been speaking each week in Blues Mills and do a Wednesday night Bible Study on the book of John in Goose Cove. We have been encouraged in these opportunities.

ACTION CANADA RETREAT
Our time at the ACTION Canada retreat in Alberta went well. We were encouraged to meet fellow missionaries at that time. It is always a blessing for us to spend time with fellow missionaries. Thank you for praying for that time.

KOBO BOOKS
A good amount of time has been taken up in formatting an publishing my books on the Kobo website. It has been a slow process but I am making progress. You can see what is available at this address:

http://www.kobobooks.com/search/search.html?q=F.+Wayne+Mac+Leod

These books are formatted for eReaders that are capable of reading the EPUB format. I have removed the Digital Rights Management on them so that more ereaders can use them.
My prayer is that the Lord would lead the right people to these books.

PERSONAL HEALTH
I continue to see the naturopath. We have discovered a number of foods I have an intolerance for or an allergy to. This has required a change in diet. We are now going to be doing tests for any vitamin deficiencies that may be causing me to feel worn down.

MONTHLY EBOOK
This month I would like to offer a copy of my devotional commentary on the book of Revelation. To obtain your free pdf format of this book visit:

http://ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm

I trust it will be an encouragement.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* I am thankful to the Lord for the number of books that are being translated and the books that are awaiting translation (Spanish, Hindi, Swahili, Mbundu, and Burmese).

* For the opportunity to be involved locally in preaching, teaching the Word of God and ministry to children.

* For the Lord's ongoing strength as we continue to produce material for believers around the world.

Prayer:
* For the provision of the remaining funds necessary for the printing of 1,000 copies of the study, The Lost Sheep in Burmese and another 1,000 copies in Swahili.

* That the Lord would lead the right people to the ebooks I have been publishing on the Kobo website and that He would use them to encourage His people.

* For wisdom as I use my time so that I will be doing what the Lord wants and moving in the direction He wants.

THANK YOU
We are very much aware of our need of your prayers for widsom, provison and guidance from the Lord. Thank you to all who have shown an interest and who have brought us to the Lord over this past month.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network