Translate

JULY 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:

We trust you are all doing well and encouraged in your walk with our Lord. We continue to be strengthened and encouraged in God's call to open up His Word to the nations. I have been tremendously privileged to be involved in this ministry.

CURRENT TRANSLATION WORK
The following books are now being translated this month:

1) Psalms (volume 1) into Hindi for North India
2) Psalms (volume 2) into Hindi for North India
3) Revelation into Urdu for Pakistan
4) Ecclesiastes into Korean for Korea
5) Romans into Spanish for Latin America

I'm estimating that about 5,000 copies of these translated books will be released in the coming months with a potential of reaching even more people. People in over 13 countries will be touched with the teaching of God's Word in their own language.

WHAT'S NEXT?
I have two new translation projects waiting to get started.

1) The Lost Sheep into Burmese for Myanmar
2) A Bible Study (title to be finalized) into Spanish for Cuba and Latin America

I'm waiting now for the final commentary in Korean to be completed. This last volume on Ecclesiastes will complete a 27 volume Bible commentary series in the Korean language.

GOD'S PROVISION
As you can imagine I am always aware of my ongoing need for the Spirit's guidance as I write and His provision to get material to those who are requesting it.

One of the biggest sources of income for this ministry has been Korea. This year $15,000 came in from royalties in books sold. All of this money has now been invested in translating and getting books printed in Cuba, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, etc.

The Lord has also provided me with the opportunity to speak on Sundays in a small church here in Cape Breton. This has provided another $500 a month to get books out to Christian workers around the world.

I have spent over $21,000 so far this year getting Bible studies and Bible commentaries to believers in over 50 countries. This has all been the result of the wonderful provision of the Lord and I give Him the praise for what He has done.

CURRENT WRITING PROJECTS

I just completed the rough draft of More Than Overcomers (A study of Romans 8:31-39).

I also completed this past month a revision of a study on the fruit of the Spirit entitled, Known By Our Fruit. Diane is now proof reading this book.

After taking a week off to seek the Lord about the next project I began a study entitled, In Him: Our Spiritual Blessings in Christ (from the book of Ephesians).

These studies have been such a blessing to me.

NEWLY RELEASED
This past month I was able to release two new studies.

1) What is That in Your Hand? (Exodus 4:1-5) dealing with the call of Moses to ministry (76 pages).

2) Overcoming in Spirit and Truth, The temptation of Christ in Luke 4:1-13 (88 pages)

These two titles will now be added to my distribution list.

LOCAL MINISTRY

Blues Mills
I just completed a series of messages this month on Hebrews 12:1-2 in Blues Mills. This is a small church in rural Cape Breton that has been searching for a full-time pastor. I have been happy to fill in for them until they can find the person God has for them. My prayer has been that the Lord will use my time with them to encourage them in their spiritual walk and prepare them for the full time pastor God has been preparing for them.

Goose Cove
Goose Cove is another small rural community in Cape Breton. I have been doing a Bible study with this group for about three years now. We are working our way through the Gospel of John. This group is an interdenominational group meeting in the home of some local residents. It has been a blessing to work with them as well.

THIS MONTH'S FREE EBOOK
Last month 47 people took advantage of the free monthly download. This month I have uploaded a 232 page commentary on the Epistles of Thessalonians and Timothy. Visit http://www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm to download your copy.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For the provision of over $21,000 this year to get Bible study material into the hands of Christian workers around the world.
* For the faithfulness of the translators in Korean who will be shortly completing the last volume of a Bible commentary on the entire Bible.
* For the way the Lord has encouraged me in the ministry of writing and distribution of books and for the doors he has opened.

Prayer:
* For ongoing financial provision now that I have spend all my royalty money getting books translated and distributed.
* For the Spirit's leading as I prepare a study on our blessings in Christ from the book of Ephesians.
* For renewal of strength and mind in these days when I am feeling tired.

THANK YOU
As always I want to express my deep appreciation to all who have stood behind us this month. May the Lord bless you all for your faithfulness and generosity.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network