Translate

June 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:

Thank you for your prayers and support over this last month. Having just come back from two weeks in Cuba we had some catching up to do but feel now that we are back on track.

OFFICE HELP
Over the last while, as things have been getting busier, I have found the need for extra help in my office. Diane's parents come to package and ship books each week. Diane is now doing filing and data entry. I am thankful for this help as it has freed me up to focus on other things.

TRANSLATION WORK
A good part of these past months has been taken up working with translators and distributors. While I continue to publish books here in my shop in Sydney Mines, it is much cheaper to have this done in the country where the books will be distributed.

I continue to publish books for distribution to places where I do not have a local printer or where I do not have enough contacts requesting books.

1500 SPANISH COMMENTARY ON THESSALONIANS AND TIMOTHY PRINTED IN CUBA

Last month we printed 1,500 copies of my Spanish commentary on Thessalonians and Timothy in Cuba. Many of these were distributed in May.

SPANISH COMMENTARY ON REVELATION COMPLETED

While in Cuba I picked up a copy of the Spanish translation of my commentary on the book of Revelation. This is now available for distribution.

SPANISH COMMENTARY ON ROMANS BEING TRANSLATED

I left a copy of my revised commentary on the book of Romans in Cuba for translation. This work has been paid for and the translator is working on it now.

SECOND VOLUME OF KOREAN COMMENTARY ON PSALMS COMPLETED

I just received copies of the second volume of my commentary on Psalms this week. A total of twenty-five volumes in this Korean Bible commentary series have now been released and are being distributed.

TRANSLATION OF THE TWO VOLUME HINDI COMMENTARY ON PSALMS UNDERWAY

In India we are now working on the two volume commentary set in Hindi. From what I understand this will meet a very particular need in the Urdu speaking community. This two volume set has also been paid for in full.

BURMESE BIBLE STUDY ON MATTHEW 18:15-17 BEING DISTRIBUTED IN MYANMAR

My distributor in Myanmar tells me that he has now begun the distribution of 1,000 copies of the Burmese translation of my Bible study on Matthew 18:15-17. He has asked if we could do a translation of a study I did on Luke 15:3-7 (The Lost Sheep).

URDU TRANSLATION OF REVELATION COMMENTARY NEXT PROJECT

My Urdu translator in Pakistan has asked if he could translate my commentary on the book of Revelation. I am hoping to get this started in the coming months.

Working with these translators has been a privilege for me but it does keep busy coordinating each project.

CURRENT WRITING PROJECT

With the commentaries on the entire Bible completed now, I am working on smaller commentaries on various Bible passages. At present I am working on Romans 8:31-39.

Diane is proof reading two of these small studies for me right now.

LOCAL MINISTRY

I speak each week at a small church in Blues MIlls and do a weekly Bible study in Goose Cove. Both of these groups have been a blessing for me. I am trusting that the Lord will use this to strengthen His people.

THIS MONTH'S FREE EBOOK
Last month about 40 people took advantage of the free ebook being offered. This month I have made my commentary on the Gospel of John available for free download. Visit http://www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm to download your copy.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For the release of the Spanish commentary on the book of Revelation and the Korean commentary on Psalms this month.
* For the help the Lord has given to get work done in my office.
* For the developing relationships the Lord has been giving me with translators and distributors.

Prayer:
* For provision for the translation and printing of 1,000 copies of my commentary on Revelation in the Urdu language in Pakistan.
* For God's blessing on the Sunday preaching and midweek Bible studies I am doing locally.
* For the Lord to bless my study on Romans 8:31-39 this month and that I would be able to communicate its truth in a simple way.

THANK YOU
Once again I would like to thank you for your support and prayers over this past month.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network