Translate

May 2012 Update

DEAR FRIENDS:
Thank you for your prayers this last month. We have been grateful for the ministry opportunities the Lord has set before us and feel privileged to be called to this work. Here's what has been happening this past month.

TRANSLATIONS
We have been translation and publishing books in three languages this month.

Burmese

The Burmese translation and computer layout of If Your Brother Sins is now complete. We are printing 1,000 copies for distribution in Myanmar in the coming months. The coordinator of this project in Myanmar writes:

"We finally finished arranging your material into computerized form. The printing is in process and will be in a book form very soon. We are so excited and thrilled to see what God is going to do with the work we have done."

Hindi
I sent files for the two volume commentary set on the book of Psalms to India recently. These two books will be translated into Hindi, printed and distributed in North India. My coordinator tells me that pastors have been asking for a Hindi commentary on the book of Psalms but he was not aware of one.

The $3,000 I sent to India last week will translate and print 1,000 copies each of these two commentaries. It will provide Hindi speakers with a commentary in their own language on the book of Psalms.

Korean
In Korea translation continues on the commentaries on Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon. I received my copies of the first volume of Psalms (Psalms 1-72) this month. I'm expecting that by the end of the year we will have a Korean commentary series on the entire Bible.

CUBA TRIP IN MAY
Diane and I will leave on Tuesday the 15th of May for Cuba. We plan to be there for two weeks. I'm scheduled to speak at a number of conferences at that time.

While there has been some complications in regards to my religious visa's this year, alot of prayer and a special meeting with a government official assured our hosts that the visa would be approved. We are trusting that this is the case. They tell us to come as scheduled.

My first speaking engagement is on the 16th of May in Manzanillo. I have two hours to speak to a group of pastors on that day. We are asking the Lord to provide the visa in time to speak at this event.

For those interested in learning more, you can visit my Cuba 2012 blog at the following address:

http://ltmp-cuba12.blogspot.ca

Please understand that I will not likely be able to update the blog when I am in Cuba due to time factors and not having an internet connection. I will be journaling the events that take place and give a full report on the Cuba 2012 blog when I return.

I am scheduled to speak at three conferences for pastors and missionaries and four youth conferences.

WRITING PROJECTS

I completed a study on Acts 2:42-47 this month. I hope to get this proof read and added to my distribution list in the coming months.

Diane is proof reading a study on Exodus 4:1-5. I sent out another study on the temptations of Christ for proof reading this week.

I will take a two week break from writing and get back to it when I return from Cuba. I'm praying now about what the Lord would have me work on next.

LOCAL MINISTRY

Blues Mills
I continue to speak at Blues Mills every Sunday and help with some of the pastoral care of this small congregation. They will be seeking the Lord for a full time pastor but I have committed myself to them until they can work out these details. They are a wonderful group of people to work with. I feel that the Lord brought us together for this time.

Goose Cove
Diane and another lady have been doing a "Kids Club" near Goose Cove. This has been a blessing for them and the children. Our weekly Bible study on the Gospel of John continues and God seems to be working in the lives of those who attend.

FAMILY
My son David and his wife had a baby boy this past month (three weeks after my daughter had hers). This means we now have five grandchildren ranging in age from 5 years to one month old. It is a lot of fun to have them around.

THIS MONTH'S FREE EBOOK
This months free ebook, Someone Else"s Faith, Is the Faith You Profess Really Yours?, is now available. I wrote this some time ago. You can download your free copy at the following link.

www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm

If you find it helpful, feel free to share the link with someone else. The book will be available free of charge until the middle of next month. I am trusting that these free monthly ebooks will be a blessing to many.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* The arrival of Jacob David Sheldon Mac Leod, our newest grandchild.

* For the Burmese, Hindi and Korean translations that are underway at this time.

* For the opportunity I have to minister in the teaching of God's Word locally and in Cuba.

Prayer:

* For the religious visa to be ready when I arrive in Cuba so I can speak at the conference on the 16th.

* For stamina and anointing as I speak in the next two weeks to over 1,000 Cubans. Pray that God would richly bless.

* For the monthly free ebooks that are being offered on my website. Pray that the Lord would lead the right people to them and that they would be a blessing.

THANK YOU

Thanks again for your interest in this ministry. I am especially thankful for those who will be praying over the next two weeks as I minister in Cuba. May the Lord bless you all.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network