Translate

March 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:
The discipline of writing a monthly update has been a good one for me. It gives me the opportunity to reflect on how the Lord has been leading. I am thankful to the Lord for the way He has been opening doors. I realize that this is a result of prayers from around the world. Thank you for remembering us and this ministry.

CURRENT TRANSLATION WORK

This month we have been working on a number of translations.

Korean
Ongoing work is being done on the Korean translation of my commentaries. Volume 25 of the Korean series (Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah and Jonah) was released this month.

Urdu
My translator in Pakistan is working on my commentary on Matthew 18:15-17. The Lord has provided the money for this and we hope to have 1,000 copies distributed in the coming months.

Burmese
Just this week we began the translation of our first book into the Burmese language in Myanmar (Burma). Again our goal is to print 1,000 copies of the book in Myanmar and distribute them. Communication with my translator is more difficult here so I would appreciate prayers as we seek the best way to maintain contact.

Spanish
My commentary on the book of Revelation has now been translated into Spanish in Cuba. I do not have a copy of this but hope to pick it up when I am in Cuba in May (Lord willing).

BOOK BUYOUT

I was able to buy out all remaining supplies of my commentaries from the publisher in the United States. While this was a bit of an investment last month it was also a wonderful answer to prayer. This order contained over 6,200 books. I now have found a place for them all in my office and house and we are slowly getting them shipped free of charge to Christian workers around the world.

1,500 SPANISH COMMENTARIES

The print shop in Cuba has begun work on the printing of 1500 copies of the Spanish translation of my commentary on Thessalonians and Timothy. I praise the Lord that this project also has been paid for. These commentaries will be distributed freely to people attending conferences in a variety of cities in Cuba in May.

CUBA TRIP IN MAY

I have now purchased tickets for my ministry trip in Cuba. Diane and I are scheduled to leave on May 15th from Halifax and return on May 29th. A variety of speaking engagements are being planned for us at that time. We'll keep you informed as the date approaches.

NEW ENGLISH BOOKS RELEASED

A few new English books have been released. The commentary on Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon is now available. It is the last commentary in the Bible Commentary series.

Two other smaller books also now available.

1) Pressing On, Strength and Comfort from Philippians 3:7-16 (114 pages)

2) If My People... God's Plan for Renewal and the Healing of our Land (2 Chronicles 7:13-14)
(80 Pages)

CURRENT WRITING

I was tremendously blessed this past month as I worked on a study of the Temptation of Christ as recorded in the Gospel of Luke. I will file this until I am ready to revise it and get it ready for printing.

MARCH FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD

Over 60 copies of last month's FREE ebook were downloaded in February. I trust the book will be an encouragement to those who downloaded it. This month I have posted the book The Lost Sheep, God's Heart for the Wanderer to the download sight. This short 61 page study examines Jesus' parable of the Lost sheep in Luke 15:3-7. It can be FREELY downloaded at the following address:

www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm

LOCAL MINISTRY

I continue to do a Bible study on the Gospel of John in Goose Cove (about 45 minutes away). Diane goes there as well for a weekly children's club.

I have also been filling in at a small Presbyterian Church in Blues Mills (about an hour and a quarter away. This church has been looking for a pastor and asked if I would fill in on weekends until they could find a permanent solution. I consider this a privilege and have come to respect and enjoy these people.

FAMILY

We are hoping any day now to hear about the birth of a fourth grandchild. Christina and Norm are expecting their third child this month. Hopefully next letter we can give you the details.


HOW TO PRAY:

Praise
* In the coming months we have the opportunity to distribute over 4,000 books to believers in Myanmar, Pakistan, Cuba and Korea.

* For God's answer to prayer through the purchase of over 6,200 copies of my commentaries at an extremely good price from Authentic Media in the US.

* For local opportunities to minister in Bible study, pastoral care and childrens' clubs.

Prayer

* Pray that the Lord would continue to reveal the truth of His Word to me as I work daily wring Bible study materials.

* Ask the Lord to bless the Urdu and Burmese translators as they work this month on translating for me.

* Pray that the Lord would give me grace to provide the pastoral care the church in Blues Mills needs until they can find a full-time pastor.

THANK YOU

I realize that there is a lot of information in this update. I am thankful to the Lord for open doors and for the prayer support of many who bring us before the Lord from time to time. Thank you for your interest in this ministry of opening the Word of God to the nations.


God bless,


F. WAYNE MAC LEOD

LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
153 ATLANTIC STREET,
SYDNEY MINES, NS CANADA B1V 1Y5
WEBSITE: HTTP://WWW.LTMP.CA

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network