Translate

February 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:
Once again we would like to express our gratitude to the Lord for each of you. Thank you for your prayers and support of all kinds. May the Lord bless each one who has contributed in prayer, encouragement and support this last month. Here is our report for the month of January.

KOREAN TRANSLATION PROGRESS
I received five copies of my Korean commentary on Ezekiel and Daniel this week. It is now being distributed to Korean speakers.

Volumes 19-21 of the series have not yet been released but will cover Job-Song of Solomon. The remaining volume(s) will cover the minor prophets from Hosea to Malachi.

SPANISH COMMENTARY FOR CUBA
I just sent in money for the printing of 1500 copies of my Spanish commentary on The Epistles of Thessalonians and Timothy. These books will be printed in Cuba at a cost of about $1.25 each. They will be distributed at a series of conferences that will be taking place in May.

CURRENT WRITING PROJECTS
I am waiting on the final proof reading of a 13 chapter study of Philippians 3:7-16 called "Pressing On." This will likely be the next book released and added to my distribution list. The study is a look at Paul's perspective on suffering in the Christian life.

In January I completed a six chapter study of Hebrews 12:1-3 entitled, The Race Marked Out. This study addresses the issues of perseverance and focus in the Spiritual life.

Finally, Last week I finished a 9 chapter look at Exodus 4:1-5 called What is that in Your Hand. The study examines Moses' call to ministry, his struggles with that call and God's provision for victory.

I can't tell you how blessed and privileged I am to have the opportunity to work on these studies and share them with believers around the world.

FEBRUARY'S FREE E-Book
I am offering a free download this month of an 8 chapter look at Matthew 18:15-17 entitled If Your Brother Sins. This study examines Jesus' teaching on how to deal with conflict in the church. To download your free copy simply visit http://www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm.

I am trusting that the Lord will use these free monthly downloads to strengthen and encourage all who take the time to read them. I would appreciate your prayers for this ministry.

BUYOUT OF AUTHENTIC MEDIA BOOKS
For some years now I have been seeking the Lord about buying out all remaining supplies of my books published by Authentic Media in the USA. The answer to this prayer came recently when they contacted me about doing just that. They offered me a very special deal. I felt this was from the Lord.

I am now waiting for the arrival of 3,450 lbs. of books (over 6,100 books). I hope to get them out over the next couple of years to the contacts the Lord has given.

SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
I continue to speak many weekends at a small rural church about an hour and a quarter from my home. This church will be looking for a permanent pastor over the coming months. For now I am filling in when I can. We have spent the last couple of months working on Galatians 5:22-23 (the fruit of the Spirit).

Last night we started up our Bible study in Goose Cove about 45 minutes away. People from an number of denominations are coming and they all seem to enjoy the time we are spending in the book of John.

CHILDRENS' GROUP
Diane has been working with a lady from the Bible study group in Goose Cove on a weekly childrens' group. This is an outreach into this rural community. They could use your prayers as they work together on this.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For the release of the Korean translation of my commentary on Ezekiel and Daniel.

* For opportunities I have been given to minister locally through preaching and Bible teaching.

* For the childrens' club Diane has been working with in Tarbot, NS.

Prayer:
* For the preparation necessary for my trip to Cuba in May (messages, flights, visa, etc.) and the printing of 1500 copies of my commentary on Thessalonians and Timothy.

* For God's blessing on the free ebooks that we are making available each month.

* For God's blessing on the childrens' club started in Tarbot, NS.

THANK YOU

As always we praise the Lord for the opportunities He has presented to us, whether they be local or around the world to be His servants. Thanks for standing with us in this.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network