Translate

January 2012

DEAR FRIENDS:
Thank you so much for your prayers. As we begin this new year we are trusting the Lord to expand our ministry to reach more people with the truth of His Word. We have been excited to see how He has been doing this.

OVER 35,000 KOREAN BOOKS DISTRIBUTED IN 2011
I received an end of the year report from Korea. They tell me that they were able to distribute 35,155 copies of the Korean translation of my commentaries in 2011. My prayer is that the Lord would use something in each book to bless Korean believers.

20 KOREAN VOLUMES COMPLETED
This week I submitted the last set of files to Korea for translation. This officially ends my obligation to them. I have devoted the last 2 years to preparing files for this project.

To date, the Korean Publisher has translated and released twenty volumes (over 9,000 translated pages). They are still working on all the books from Job to Song of Solomon and Ezekiel to Malachi. It has been such a privilege to work with brothers and sister who share such a commitment to the Word of God.

LAST ENGLISH COMMENTARY NEARING COMPLETION
We are working to complete proof reading and correction of the last book in the English Bible commentary series. I'm hoping this will be completed before the end of the month. My commentary on the book of Proverbs was printed this month.

CUBA 2012
I have invited to speak at four conferences in Cuba this year. I will soon begin preparations for this trip. We will be trusting the Lord for the work visa necessary for this ministry to take place.

I have been asked to supply 1,000 copies of one of my Bible commentaries for distribution to those attending the conferences I will be speaking at in May. Our Cuba Coordinator would like an additional 500 commentaries for another conference he will be involved with at that time as well. Our goal then is to produce 1,500 copies of my commentary on the Epistles of Thessalonians and Timothy for distribution at these conferences in May.

The books will be printed in Cuba at a cost of about $1.50 each.

BOOKS BEING WORKED ON
Diane has finished proof reading a 13 chapter study of Philippians 3:7-16 called "Pressing On." I have made the corrections and just sent it out for a second proof reading.

I'm currently working on a six chapter study of Hebrews 12:1-3. I am enjoying these studies. Writing on smaller passages allows me to go deeper into the passage than I could when writing a commentary on a whole Bible book. I trust that as these smaller commentaries go out they will meet some very particular needs.

JANUARY'S FREE E-Book COMMENTARY
I continue to offer a free PDF ebook each month on my website. The last two months I offered volumes 1 and 2 of Matthew, Mark and Luke. This month you can download the final volume of this three volume commentary series. To obtain your copy simply visit http://www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm. I trust it will be a blessing to you.

SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
I have had several opportunities to speak in a small rural church about 1¼ hours from my home on the subject of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. This has been a blessing to me and I trust an encouragement to them. I will speak again on the 15th and the 22nd of this month.

GOD'S WORD, THE FOCUS
The focus of this ministry is to open the Word of God. In the times when I have questioned what I am doing, the Lord has continually reminded me that He delights to use His Word to expand His kingdom in the hearts and lives of His people. This knowledge and a sense of God's calling has been my strength and motivation in this ministry. I persevere and leave the results to God.

FOOT HEALING
My broken foot continues to heal. While it continues to be swollen and tender, I am now able to walk without crutches.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* Thank the Lord for the 35,000 books that were distributed to Korean speaking believers in 2011 and that all files have now been submitted to Korea for translation.

* That the final book in the Bible commentary series is now being proof read.

* For the open door to print and distribute 1500 copies of my commentary on Thessalonians and Timothy in Cuba.

Prayer:
* For the preparation necessary for my trip to Cuba in May (messages, flights, visa, etc.)

* For the ongoing distribution of free books to believers in over 50 countries in English and Spanish.

* For God's wisdom as I seek His purposes for translation projects in 2012.

THANK YOU

We recognize that prayer is an important part of this ministry. The Lord has been teaching me personally the importance of bringing everything to Him. It means alot to know that others have also joined us in seeking His purpose and blessing on this work.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network