We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best in this holiday season and God's richest blessings for the new year. Thank you for your prayers, financial contributions and encouragement in 2011. You are a vital part of this ministry.
I look forward to 2012 and what the Lord has in store. As you know, I was able to complete the Light To My Path Devotional Commentary series this year. With the completion of this large project, I have been again seeking the Lord's direction. Here is where I feel the Lord is leading me in 2012.
COMPLETION OF KOREAN BIBLE COMMENTARY SERIES
I hope to submit the final Old Testament commentary to the Korean publisher before the end of the year. Their goal in Korea is to release one new commentary a month until the entire series is completed. At this rate, we expect to complete the series before the end of 2012.
BUYING OUT AUTHENTIC MEDIA BOOKS
Eighteen of my commentaries were published by Authentic Media in Georgia. I have been slowly purchasing the remaining stock with the goal of publishing the books myself on a Print-On-Demand basis. This will keep the books in print and make them always available for distribution to Christian workers overseas. I expect to be taking on a few of these books this coming year.
TRANSLATION OF NEW TESTAMENT COMMENTARIES
I have been working toward the translation of the New Testament commentaries into three languages (Spanish, Hindi and Urdu). Each of these languages is at a different stage. I am trusting the Lord to be able to continue with these three projects in 2012.
CUBA
I have been asked to return to Cuba again this year to speak at four conferences. This will require being there for two weeks in May. As part of this trip I have been asked to consider publishing 1,000-1,500 copies of one of my Spanish commentaries for distribution at that time. These books would be printed in Cuba at a cost of between $1.50 - $2.00 each.
WRITING PROJECTS
I continue to write each day. My burden and calling has been to open up the Scriptures in a way that is applicable to life and easy to understand. I do not see this changing. I have been working this last couple of months on a number of commentaries on shorter passages of Scripture. This allows me to spend more time on important passages.
Diane is proof reading a 13 chapter commentary on Philippians 3:7-16. This month I finished a 7 chapter commentary on 2 Chronicles 7:13-14. I'm working now on a 10 or 11 chapter commentary on Galatians 5:22-23. I would like to see a number of these books completed and added to my distribution list this year.
DECEMBER'S FREE E-Book COMMENTARY
This month I have made my commentary on Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 2) available for free download. If you would like a copy of this PDF file for reading on your computer visit: http://www.ltmp.ca/ebooks/free-download.htm
SPIRAL FRACTURE OF 5TH METATARSAL
Just yesterday I slipped off a step and fractured my foot. X-rays this morning show that it was a spiral fracture of the 5th metatarsal bone in my right foot. I am to keep weight off it for the next 6 weeks. I'm glad it happened at this time because things have slowed down a bit over the holidays. I will be still able to write each morning and have the holidays to recover before getting back into printing and distributing again in the new year.
HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For a good year of distribution, writing and translation.
* For the invitation to return to Cuba in May of 2012.
* For those who have been touched by the Word of God this year through the thousands of books distributed in over 50 countries.
Prayer:
* Completion of the proof reading of Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon and its submission to Korea for translation.
* For the provision to publish 1,000 - 1,500 copies of a Spanish commentary in Cuba.
* Direction and blessing as I continue writing in 2012. That God would give me greater insight into His Word
THANK YOU
I look forward to 2012 and the ministry opportunities ahead. I expect that God will stretch me even more as I seek His purposes for the year. Your prayers are a vital part of what God is doing. Thank you to all who remember us before the Lord.
God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network