Translate

November 2011 Update

DEAR FRIENDS:
As always I want to express my gratitude to all who have prayed and supported us over this last month. Your prayers and financial support have been much appreciated. Here's a summary of what has been happening.

PSALMS (VOLUME 1 & 2) RELEASED
The two volume commentary on the book of Psalms has been released and has been added to my distribution list. A good part of my afternoons last month was taken up printing and binding copies of these books.

TWO NEWS BOOKS BEING PROOF READ
Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon, the last book in the Bible Commentary series, is going through its first reading. Upon completion it will be sent to Korea for translation. This will also complete my obligation to Korea for the Korean edition of the Bible commentary series.

The second book being proof read is a 13 chapter commentary on Philippians 3:7-16 entitled Pressing On. The commentary looks at this passage from the perspective of what it teaches us about facing trials in this life.

KOREAN TRANSLATION OF 1&2 KINGS COMPLETE
The work on the Korean translations has been moving forward. The last commentary to be released in October was 1&2 Kings. This brings to 18 the number of commentaries released in the series so far.

PREPARING COMMENTARY ON JOHN FOR REPRINT
Authentic Media (Biblica) has ceased publication of the 18 titles they printed in the US. I have been slowly buying out all remaining copies in stock in Georgia and Tennessee. When all remaining copies of a title find a home, I will begin publishing the books myself. In preparation for this, I am working now on my commentary on the Gospel of John. I hope to complete a simple revison of the book this week and prepare it for printing.

HINDI PROJECT FOR INDIA
I had a phone call this month from a fellow missionary who ministers in India. He has been involved with a training school for Christian workers there. He asked if I would co-operate with him in a small project to get a set of commentaries to the 34 students who graduated from the school this year. We now have 6 books available in the Hindi language. Our goal is to supply each of these students with a set of these books for their personal library. The commentaries in this series will include:

Ezekiel
Romans
1 Corinthians
1&2 Thessalonians and 1&2 Timothy
Epistles of John and Jude
Revelation

With this in mind I have asked the publisher in India to prepare these sets and ship them directly to the individual in charge of distributing them to these students.

SLOW MONTH FOR DISTRIBUTION
Some months are slower than others for distribution. November is one of those months. I am learning to trust the Lord's provision. While I will not be able to get as many books out this month, I realize that this is in the Lord's purpose as well. I estimate that I have spent over $20,000 this year in getting Bible study material to Christian workers around the world. The Lord has provided so wonderfully for this. My prayer is that the Lord would use at one thing in each book to strengthen, encourage or comfort those who read.

FREE E-Book COMMENTARY
This month I have felt challenged to begin offering free eBooks on my website. I am trusting that those who download these books will benefit from them. I am still working on finding the best way to publish eBooks. For the month of November I am offering my commentary on Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 1). If you would like a copy of this PDF file for reading on your computer visit: http://www.ltmp.ca/ebooks.

MINISTRY TEAM
The work of Light To My Path Book Distribution could not be done without the team of believers around the world who have joined hands with me to make it happen. I have added a page to my website to recognize the contribution of these individuals. Please take a moment to visit this page at http://www.ltmp.ca/ministry/ministry-team.htm. Please thank the Lord with me for each of these individuals.

DIANE'S BACK
Thank you for your prayers for Diane's back. There have been a great improvement. She is now driving the car and getting back to her normal activities. She is down to seeing a chiropractor once a week but the frequency will be getting less and less as things stabilize for her.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For the books released in October (Psalms (volume 1 & 2 in English and 1&2 Kings in Korean).

* For great improvement in Diane's back and that she is getting back to normal again.

* For the wonderful provision of the Lord this year to get materials to Christian workers around the world.

Prayer:
* Completion of proof reading of Ecclesiates and Song of Solomon and its submission to Korea for translation.

* For God's blessing on the 6 volume Hindi commentary set we are sending to 34 Christian Workers in India

* Blessing of the Lord as I take over the publication and distribution of the commentary on the Gospel of John


THANK YOU
I am fulfilled in this wonderful ministry God has given me. While I may never meet those who receive the material being shipped, I am blessed to be part of the strengthening, encouragement and comforting of believers around the world through the printed word. Thank you for encouraging me in this ministry.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network