Translate

June 2011 Update

DIANE & WAYNE MAC LEOD
JUNE 2011 UPDATE

DEAR FRIENDS:
I have been truly thankful to the Lord for the way He has opened doors around the world for the ministry of Light To My Path Book Distribution. As doors open, the need for prayer and waiting on the Lord becomes greater. I would like to say thank you to each one of you who has sought the Lord on our behalf this past month. Here's what the Lord has been doing in answer to your prayers.

SYDNEY MINES
Here in Sydney Mines I have been revising volume 1 of a two volume commentary on Psalms. I hope to complete this revision within another two weeks.

Diane has been working on the final reading of a commentary on 1 & 2 Samuel which we would like to have ready for print this month.

The Bible studies I have been leading are now completed for the summer. We plan to pick this up again in the fall.

ONTARIO AND ALBERTA
I have two proof readers in Ontario and another in Alberta. At present, all of them are working on books for me. I am so thankful for the willingness of these proof readers to help in this way. The following commentaries are being proof read in Ontario and Alberta:

* 1 & 2 Kings
* 1 & 2 Chronicles
* Psalms (volume 1)

INDIA
In India the publisher is working on the Hindi translation of the LTMP commentary on the Epistles of Thessalonians and Timothy. I have no word yet as to when this will be completed by the goal is to print and distribute 1,000 copies of this commentary. I praise the Lord that He has provided the $1,500 necessary for this project.

TANZANIA
The first payment of $1,000 has been sent to Tanzania for the printing of 1,000 copies of the Swahili translation of a Bible study on Matthew 18:15-17. We estimate that the total cost of this project will be around $2,000. I am awaiting word from my translator that the books have gone to print.

CUBA
Two translators are working on books for me in Cuba. I have a small list of Cuban pastors and evangelists I send books to in the mail. The files will also be made available to ACTION International Ministries so that books can be printed and distributed at conferences in this country. The following two commentaries are now being translated into Spanish in Cuba:

* The Epistles of John and Jude
* The Epistles of Thessalonians and Timothy

I have been invited to speak in Cuba in August and will be working out the details of this trip this month.

PAKISTAN
My translator in Pakistan tells me that he has only a few hundred copies of our first Urdu translation left to distribute. This means that about 700 copies of this book have now been distributed throughout the country.

He has agreed to translate the LTMP commentary on the Epistles of John and Jude into Urdu. Our goal over the coming months is to publish 1,000 copies of this commentary for distribution throughout the country.

KOREA
Volume 13 of the Korean Bible Commentary series on Exodus and Leviticus was released this past month in Korea. This is the second Old Testament commentary to be released. Within the next year we hope to have a complete Bible commentary series from Genesis to Revelation in the Korean language.

It is a tremendous privilege for me to be able to teach the Word of God through these commentaries and Bible studies. This written word is reaching people I will never meet in languages I will never understand.

HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For the release of a commentary on Exodus and Leviticus in Korea.
* For the translation underway of commentaries in Hindi and Spanish.
* For progress being made toward publishing books in Tanzania and Pakistan.

Prayer:
* For the Lord's purpose to be revealed as I prepare for a week in Cuba in August (religious visa and messages I will be preparing).
* For the Lord's blessing in the lives of those who read the commentaries and Bible studies that are being published and distributed.
* For greater provision (either through sales, or regular support) so I can continue to go through the doors the Lord is opening.

THANK YOU
I trust that you realize that the things I have shared in this update are the results of your prayers. Doors are opening. God is providing. We are being stretched as we step through each of these doors. Pray that we would be faithful to do all that God is leading us to do. Pray that many thousands would be blessed as a result.

God bless,
WAYNE MAC LEOD
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
WEBSITE: WWW.LTMP.CA

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network