We trust that you had a good Christmas and would like to wish you our Lord's richest blessings in 2011.
CHANGE OF ROUTINE OVER HOLIDAYS
With the breakdown of my binding machine in December I was unable to do any printing and binding. This forced me to slow down and take the time to work on other things. As a result, I was able to get some work done on our home that I had been wanting to do for some time. A few drafts were stopped, walls painted and doors installed. Overall, we're a little more comfortable.
WEBSITE CHANGES
Over the last week I have been redesigned my website. My online bookstore is now separate from the ministry website. People wanting to purchase printed books or e-Books can go directly to:
Those interested in seeing what is happening in the writing and distribution ministry can go to:
This redesign will make updating the bookstore much easier. I will be working on the ministry site over the next few weeks.
NEW CD LIBRARY AVAILABLE:
Over the holidays I was also able to put together version 1.0.0 of the LTMP Devotional Commentary Series CD Library. This current version of the CD library contains 12 books in PDF format for reading on computer.
WRITING AND PUBLISHING
I plan on spending a good part of this year completing the Bible Commentary series. It is now written but needs to be revised, edited and proof read. I hope to release a commentary on Levitivus and another on Numbers this month. Deuteronomy, Joshua and Judges & Ruth are all in various stages and will be released in the months to come.
KOREAN BOOKS:
The Korean publisher indicates that from May to December they sold 23,098 books. (To be honest, I would be happy if I sold 200 books in North America in a whole year!) They hope to have all the New Testament commentaries completed by March of this year. At that time they may make them available in Korean book stores.
WHAT'S AHEAD?
There seems to be a number of open doors this year.
1) Hindi New Testament Series.
2) Spanish New Testament Series.
3) Urdu New Testament Series.
4) Translations of individual books in Mbunda, and Swahili.
The Lord has given me translators for all of these languages who are willing to work on these projects. I need wisdom as I seek the Lord's heart and timing.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
As I write, work with translators, proof readers or print and bind books, it is with one purpose in mind. I believe that the Word of God is vital for our growth in Christ and our understanding of God and His purpose. As I make this material available to believers in over 50 countries, it is my desire that each one who reads these books would be strengthened, encouraged and comforted in their walk with the Lord God.
We are giving away about 37 titles to over 1700 believers in 50 countries. On top of this we are now translating, publishing and distributing books in Spanish, Swahili, Hindi and Urdu. I am amazed at how the Lord continues to provide so that this material can be an encouragement to so many.
HOW TO PRAY THIS MONTH:
Praise:
* For the sale of over 23,000 books in Korea this year.
* For the privilege of being able to open the Word of God to so many.
Prayer:
* For the blessing of the Lord on the books that went out in 2010. Pray that God would use the exposition of His Word in these books to bless many.
* For wisdom and finances to continue translating and providing books to needy Christian workers around the world.
* For the ongoing revision, proof reading and translation of books in 2011.
Thank you for your support and prayers in the last month.
God bless,
F. Wayne Mac Leod
LIGHT TO MY PATH BOOK DISTRIBUTION
BOOK STORE: http://store.ltmp.ca
MINISTRY INFO: http://www.ltmp.ca
ACTION INT'L: http://www.actionintl.org
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network