Translate

March 2010 Special Update

DEAR FRIENDS:
We are grateful to you for your willingness to pray. We have a few items for prayer and praise that we would like to bring to your attention at this time. Click the links below for more information.

JESUS TO THE NATIONS (MARCH 26-28)

I will be leaving next week for Halifax to represent ACTION at the Jesus to the Nations Missions conference. For details about the conference click ...

http://www.jesustothenations.com/home/

FIRST SWAHILI BOOK GOING TO PRINT
We have finally received the "go ahead" to begin printing and shipping our first Swahili translation into Tanzania. I'll begin printing this week...

http://www.news.ltmp.ca/2010/03/first-swahili-book-going-to-print.html

GENESIS COMMENTARY NOW BEING DISTRIBUTED
The latest commentary in the Light To My Path series on the book of Genesis has now been added to the distribution list and the first copies are now being shipped...

http://www.news.ltmp.ca/2010/03/genesis-commentary-released.html

OPPORTUNITY TO PREACH ON SUNDAY
I have been preparing today to speak at a local United Church in Sydney Mines. I consider this a wonderful privilege and ask that you would pray that the Lord would empower the preaching of the Word and use it in the lives of those who attend Sunday morning.

THANK YOU
Thanks again for your prayers.

God bless,
Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution
WEBSITE: www.ltmp.ca