As requested, here are some items for prayer and praise for your April Missions Prayer Meeting:
JESUS TO THE NATIONS 2010
Diane and I returned from Halifax recently after attending the Jesus to the Nations Mission Conference. We had opportunity to speak to a number of people and were encouraged ourselves by the missions speakers.
100 COPIES OF SWAHILI BOOK BEING SEND TO TANZANIA
The first 100 copies of the Swahili translation of my book If Your Brother Sins are now ready for shipment to Tanzania. The book is a study of Matthew 18:15-17 and will be distributed to Baptist pastors in the Lake Zone region of Tanzania. The Regional Director would like to have 500 copies of this book. I need wisdom as I seek the Lord's will and provision for this.
AGREEMENT TO WORK TOWARD A HINDI NEW TESTAMENT COMMENTARY SERIES
With many new opportunities opening, I felt it was important to focus on completing some of the projects the Lord has already given to us. I have, as such, been in contact with the publisher of the Hindi translations of my commentaries in India. We have agreed to work toward the completion of a series of New Testament commentaries in that language. I believe there are presently about 15 commentaries covering the entire New Testament. Three of these have now been completed and are being distributed in Northern India. This means that there are twelve books left to translate and publish to complete the series. The total cost of this project will be approximately $18,000 ($1500 per title). This amount includes translation and publication of 1,000 copies of each title (about $0.66 a book). I would appreciate prayers as we work toward the goal of producing this New Testament Commentary series in Hindi.
1&2 THESSALONIANS and 1&2 TIMOTHY SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE IN APRIL
The next commentary scheduled to be released is the commentary on 1&2 Thessalonians and 1&2 Timothy. This is going through final proof reading now and I hope to be able to have it published and added to my distribution list by the end of April.
Thank you so much for your prayers and concern.
God bless,
Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution
WEBSITE: www.ltmp.ca