Testimonies from Readers I have often said that to be involved in a writing ministry a person needs to be willing to plant the seed without ever knowing the fruit it produces. Having said this, however, the Lord does not leave us without encouragement. While the majority of emails and letters I receive are requests for Bible study material, there are also those who write to express their gratitude and to share with me the way the Lord has been using the books I have sent them. I have often been amazed at how he Lord has chosen to use the simple studies I have been writing in the lives of His people around the world. I have been keeping a record of quotes from letters and emails received. Click the link below to read some of these quotes. Would you give thanks to the Lord with me for the work He is doing? - F. Wayne Mac Leod (Light To My Path Book Distribution) | |