Face To Face: A Devotional Look at the Life of Moses, the Man God Knew Face To Face Face To Face is devotional look at the life of Moses in 14 chapters. Designed to be a devotional tool, this a revision of one of the first books I wrote. It is now available in print format at Amazon and as an ebook from Kiindle, Kobo and Smashwords. Would you pray with me that the Lord would use this book to be a blessing to His people? I have two new Spanish translations and a Swahili translation I need to prepare for publishing in the next few weeks. I would appreciate your prayers as I work on these books. I hope to send the funds to Tanzania in the coming weeks for the printing of 1,000 copies of the Swahili translation. Praise the Lord with me for the opportunities given to make these Bible studies available to His servants in different languages. - F. Wayne Mac Leod (Light To My Path Book Distribution) |