Translate

December 2015 Update

Diane and Wayne Mac Leod's December 2015 Update

View this email in your browser

Dear Friends:

Thank you for  your prayers and support over this past couple of months. We are grateful for each one who has participated in this work the Lord has given us and recognise that if would not be possible without you. Thank you so much.

Light To My Path Book Distribution and Amazon.com

One of the biggest challenges of these past few months has been to make print editions of my books available to a wider audience and assure that the ministry can be sustainable in the coming years. To do this I have chosen to make all my books available through Amazon CreateSpace. This will guarantee that the books will be available for sale worldwide to individuals and organizations for the years to come. I will no longer be involved in the sale of books and have taken down my online bookstore.

I still have another 17 books to hand over to Amazon. I am going through each of these books and making any necessary revisions before submitting them. I have another 4-5 months of work to do before this project is completed. I would appreciate your prayers as I revise these books before making them available through Amazon. Pray also that the Lord would open doors to minister to more and more people through them in the coming years. 
 

If you would like copies of any of the books I have submitted to Amazon please visit my author page at www.amazon.com/author/fwaynemacleod

New Ministry Website Address

In order to cut ministry costs, I have chosen to take down my online bookstore and relocate the website. Please note that the new ministry website address is now: http://ltmp-homepage.blogspot.ca

Third Volume of Matthew, Mark and Luke Commentary Completed in Pakistan

The Urdu edition of my commentary on Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 3) is now completed. We have done a first printing of this in Pakistan and hope to do a second printing shortly. We plan to distribute 1,000-1,500 copies of this commentary over the coming months. This completes the three volume Matthew, Mark and Luke commentary set. We are now translating the commentary on John. Pray that the Lord would bless.

Revision of Oriya book for Orissa, India

A revision of the Oriya translation of "If Your Brother Sins" (A study of Matthew 18) is underway in India. We hope this will be completed before the end of the year. I will then ship copies to Christian leaders in Orissa, India. I am thankful for the way the Lord has opened this door.

Translation of Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 3) commentary into Spanish

Matthew, Mark and Luke (volume 3) has been submitted to a translator in Cuba for translation into Spanish. I am hoping that this will be available next year. Pray for the translator as he works on this over the coming months. Upon completion this will complete this three volume set for Spanish speakers.

Reprint of Swahili edition of Someone Else's Faith in Tanzania

I contacted my Swahili translator in Tanzania this month to talk about our next translation project. He told me that he needed to do a reprint of the book "Someone Else's Faith". We have distributed 1,000 copies of this book in Tanzania but he has another 400 requests for this book. Our next project, therefore will be too print another 1,000 copies of this "Someone Else's Faith (Swahili Edition). It appears that this book has been well received in Tanzania

I plan to send the funds necessary for this before the end of the year. Pray that the Lord would continue to use this book to speak to Swahili speaking believers in Tanzania.

Local Ministry in Cape Breton

The ministry locally has been encouraging. We have been going through the book of Revelation in Goose Cove. We have a group of about fourteen people meeting on a regular basis for this study. We will take a break now for the winter months and pick this up again in the new year.

We hope to continue a Bible Study in North Sydney in the new year as well. We have about 8-10 people involved in this group.

I continue to speak on a regular basis in Blues Mills each Sunday. This work has also involved some pastoral work. The Lord seems to be blessing and we have seen some new people this year.

Because of the distance from my home (1 hour and 20 minutes) and the ministry of Light To My Path Book Distribution and the Bible studies, I am limited in how much I can do for this church. Recently, a Christian couple has moved into this region. The husband has now started a weekly Bible study in the community. This seems to be much appreciated by the church. We are thankful for the Lord's provision of this need for the people. Pray for these local meetings.

Diane has been busy with babysitting each week. She also helps with the Sunday School at Grace Fellowship Church and is involved in music and worship in the church. All these things keep her quite busy.
 

Thank You

Thank you for your interest in this ministry. There are so many opportunities locally and especially internationally. As we look forward to next year we have projects in Hindi, Tamil, Urdu and Burmese that we would like to take on. Pray that God would continue to give me wisdom in what to take on. Thousands of people are being touched by the books we are producing. Pray that the Lord would be pleased to use them for His glory in the lives of these individuals.

God Bless,

F. Wayne Mac Leod

Copyright © 2015 Light To My Path Book Distribution, All rights reserved.
Monthly newsletter of Wayne and Diane Mac Leod.

Our mailing address is:
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street
Sydney Mines, NS B1V 1Y5
Canada

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp