Translate

July 2015 Newsletter





July 2015 Newsletter
‎

July 2015 News Update from Diane and Wayne Mac Leod
View this email in your browser


Diane and Wayne Mac Leod
153 Atlantic Street
Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia
CANADA  B1V 1Y5


www.ltmp.ca


Dear Friends

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement this past month. Diane and I have both been feeling tired but encouraged in the work the Lord has given us. We are seeing progress and this encourages us. We are also aware of the obstacles that stand in our way and this reminds us of our need of the Lord and His enabling. Your prayers, support and emails have been a blessing. Let me update you on what the Lord has been doing this past month and what lies ahead for us in August.
 

ACTION JUBILEE IN THREE HILLS, ALBERTA


Diane and I attended ACTION's 40th year celebrations in Three Hills, Alberta. This was a good time to connect with over 170 missionaries from around the world. These connections proved to be a real blessing and I am following up on a number of contacts that were made at that time. I am trusting the Lord that this will bear fruit in the coming months.

MATTHEW, MARK AND LUKE (VOLUME 3) - Urdu Edition

The  third volume of my commentary on Matthew, Mark and Luke has now been translated into Urdu. The first 500 copies of this book have been printed and another 500-700 copies will follow. I am thankful to the Lord for the full provision of finances to complete this project. Pray that as this volume is distributed to Urdu speaking Christian workers in Pakistan it will be a source of rich blessing for them and in their ministries.
 

NEXT SPANISH TRANSLATION FOR CUBA

With the completion of the project in Pakistan, my focus is now shifted to the translation of the next Spanish Bible study for Cuba. My translators have chosen the book Known By Our Fruit: A Study of the Fruit of the Spirit as Found in Galatians 5:22-23. Pray for these translators as they work on this book over the coming weeks. Pray also that it would be a blessing to Cuban pastors and church workers.
 

TRANSLATIONS IN INDIA

There are a three translations taking place in India right now. Each of these books is at a different stage.

Titus, Philemon and Hebrews - Hindi Edition
We have completed about 60% of the translation of this commentary. We would appreciate prayers for its completion as it has been delayed more than usual. We are asking the Lord for victory in this so that the book can be completed and distributed for the blessing of Hindi speaking believers. I am thankful for the overseer of this project in India and his dedication to seeing this to completion

The Lost Sheep - Oriya Edition
I am in contact on a regular basis with my Oriya translator. Despite some medical setbacks, he has been pushing ahead with this book.

Overcoming Temptation - Tamil Edition
While this project has been paid for I have not had contact with the translator for over a year. I recently sent an email to see if I can get a copy of the translation and am waiting for a response. I would love to get the final copy of this file so I  can make it available. I would appreciate your prayers for this.
 

NEW STUDY AVAILABLE

I have just released a copy of the newest study, It's Gates Shall Not Prevail: What the Bible Teaches about Hell and Final Judgement. This was not an easy study to do but one I felt was necessary. I am trusting that the Lord will use this simple study to confront the compromises of our day and to warn about the reality of this important truth. For those looking for a print copy, it is available at https://www.createspace.com/5647128

MAKING BOOKS MORE ACCESSIBLE IN PRINT FORMAT

I have been sensing the need to make the books I have been writing more accessible to believers in North America and Europe. To this end, I have been working hard to publish the printed editions on Amazon CreateSpace. This is enabling me to hand over all sales so that I can focus on the distribution of books to those who can't afford them. Already this has proven to be a blessing. This month has seen the sale of Spanish, Burmese, Urdu and Hindi books to believers in North America and Europe. I am trusting that the Lord will be pleased to use these books in the lives of those who  have purchased them. All funds from the sales of these printed books on Amazon go directly to the ministry.

TANZANIA

As you already know, I have been working with a Swahili translator in Tanzania. We have been communicating and seeking the Lord about me going to Tanzania to spend time with him and teach. I do not have a date for this trip yet as I am waiting on the Lord's timing. I would ask that you would keep this in your prayers as I work toward making arrangements for this trip and preparing for the teaching responsibilities that it will entail.

MRI COMPLETED - WAITING RESULTS

It has now been a year and four months since it was discovered that my lung was partially collapsed and the diaphragm on the left side paralysed. We have not yet been able to understand what is causing this. I was able  to have an MRI of the neck this month to determine if my arthritishas been blocking the phrenic nerve which is connected to my diaphragm. My next appointment with my doctor is in September so I expect I will be able to talk to him at that time about the results. It will be good to get some answers to what is going on.

THANK YOU

We are truly thankful to the Lord for your prayers and support in the month of July. The work continues to expand and we are being stretched as we seek to follow the Lord's leading. We see His hand in this ministry and are truly blessed by the prayers of His servants around the world.

God Bless,

Diane and Wayne Mac Leod

 

Copyright © 2015 Light To My Path Book Distribution, All rights reserved.
Monthly newsletter of Wayne and Diane Mac Leod.

Our mailing address is:
Light To My Path Book Distribution
153 Atlantic Street
Sydney Mines, NS B1V 1Y5
Canada

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp