Pastoral Ministry It is hard to believe that it has been almost eight years since I began preaching in Blues Mills. I have been encouraged in this work. The Lord has been opening doors for the church to reach out into the community and I believe we are seeing spiritual growth among those who attend. I would appreciate prayers as I have been finding that my pastoral responsibilities have been increasing the past year. This has been a good thing, but it does require more time and wisdom from the Lord. Books Completed We have released 15 new books so far this year. - 2 Urdu commentaries
- 5 new English Studies
- 7 Spanish Bible studies
- 1 Swahili Bible Study
I would appreciate your prayers as these books are distributed. Books in Process Four new English studies need to be published and I am working on another one right now. These will be released as I have time. I have Spanish, Nepalese, Sinhalese and Burmese translators working on translations at present. Pray that these translations would be completed. I have been waiting for several years now for the Nepalese and Sinhalese translations. Online Reading Library The online reading library at www.lighttomypath.ca has been receiving some hits. Looking at the statistics. Currently, the greatest number of hits have come from the US and Canada but I am seeing that I have had visits from China, Viet Nam, Russia, Egypt, Serbia, Brazil as well as some European countries. Would you pray that the Lord bring greater awareness of this online resource? E-distribution I continue to seek the Lord for opportunities to get my material out electronically. This month I signed a contract with Online Bible in the Netherlands (onlinebible.net) to offer my Spanish and English commentaries as free content for their Bible app (Windows, iOS and Android). This means that formatting will begin and the books will be added to their library. Pray for the preparation of these books for publication in the Online Bible app library. Thanks for your prayers, F. Wayne Mac Leod Light To My Path Book Distribution | | | |