Twenty Cuban Pastor Distribution Project. A number of years ago I was speaking at a conference in Cuba when pastors from another region happened to be passing by. Somewhat surprised to see what was taking place, one of these pastors jotted down a note and handed it to one of the participants. In the note, the pastor introduced himself and his co-workers. He went on to say that in the remote part of Cuba where they ministered, they had never experienced such a event. He pleaded with us not to forget about them. That day my translator and I felt God was asking us to do something about this need. I suggested that he choose twenty rural pastors that we could reach out to through the books we were translating. My goal this year is to send a shipment of twenty books every second month. My translator will receive these books and distribute them to these pastors. While this is a small project, I am trusting that it will make a difference to these twenty pastors who have little access to Spanish Christian material. The second batch of twenty books are on their way to Cuba now. Pray that they would safely reach their destination and have an impact on the lives of these faithful servants of God. - F. Wayne Mac Leod (Light To My Path Book Distribution) |