| A week in Ontario | | Thanks for your prayers for the Alberta missions retreat. The Lord blessed as we attended and I certainly appreciated your prayers as I shared from the Word. We are leaving Calgary tonight. I will be speaking tomorrow morning at Hespeler Baptist Church in Cambridge. We arrive in Hamilton at 1 am Sunday morning, pickup a rental car and check in at our hotel. We need to be in Cambridge at 9:30 am fresh and ready to share the Word of God. As you can see from the picture I am taking time now to prepare. Would you pray that the Lord would be pleased to bless the preaching of the Word and use it to build up and encourage His people. We will be spending the week in a variety of locations in Southern Ontario visiting friends and supporters. Pray that we would be a blessing to His people. F. Wayne Mac Leod | | | | | |