Translate

Forum on the Christian Perspective on Depression and Mental Illness

Forum on the Christian Perspective on Depression and Mental Illness

Next Saturday I will be speaking at a forum on the subject of a Christian Perspective on Depression and mental illness. As someone who has struggled with depression, anxiety and OCPD for many years, it is a subject that is quite close and personal to me. I will be working with a local Christian psychiatrist at this event. A recent suvey of the Chritian community here has revealed that this is an issue for many and there appears to be an interest in an open forum on this topic. I would appreciate your prayers as I prepare this week. Sharing some of my testimony is a very personal matter but one I believe may be helpful to others. Would you pray that this forum would lift up Christ and be a source of tremendous encouragement and hope for those who attend? (F. Wayne Mac Leod)
Light To My Path Book Distribution 153 Atlantic Street Sydney Mines, NS B1V 1Y5 Canada
Unsubscribe
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp