| Wisdom and Discernment Needed | | In the ministry of Light To My Path Book Distribution I often need wisdom and discernment from the Lord. I received two letters today. One from an individual claiming to be a converted Jehovah Witness who shared his new faith with his JW friends and won them to the Lord. He sent me the names of eighty of these friends all wanting Christian material. The second letter was from a pastor listing ninety names of people he is working with in need of Bible study material. Both letters came in the same type of envelope with the same stamps, mailed the same day, from the same post office and with the same mispelling of the ministry name. Are these letters legitimate or are these individuals merely seeking large quantities of books to sell for a profit? Pray for discernment as I sort through legitimate requests from these merely wanting free material to sell. F. Wayne Mac Leod - Light To My Path Book Distribution | | | | | |