Translate

A fulfillment of God's promise in Isaiah 55:11

A fulfillment of God's promise in Isaiah 55:11

Received this letter yesterday from a young man in Ghana, Africa:

"I am a senior brother to --- and he has told me a whole lot about you concerning your ministry and the books that you sent to him when he was in secondary school. I saw a total transformation in his life and asked for the secret of his sudden change, and he told me that through the grace of God, using you to help him accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal Saviour. So I will also be happy if you can send me some of your life changing books and Holy Bible, so I can also the light my brother has been talking about."

"So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty..." (Isaiah 55:11, ESV). To God be the glory.

- F. Wayne Mac Leod (Light To My Path Book Distribution)
Light To My Path Book Distribution 153 Atlantic Street Sydney Mines, NS B1V 1Y5 Canada
Unsubscribe
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp